‘Protox’ – A Non-Invasive Approach to attaining Facial Composure
Let’s ‘face’ it, more often than not we have to deal with emotionally charged situations or find ourselves in the midst of difficult circumstances that necessitate facial quietude and composure.
In such instances, it’s not easy keeping a ‘straight face’ or masking nervousness, doubt, surprise or shock, especially for those of us who tend to be more expressive than others yet our profession is one that demands utter sobriety.
What can be done to alleviate this confounding dilemma?
There exists an evidence based clinical solution that will help you maintain a ‘straight face’ so that you can complete the task at hand and sail through a demanding situation without displaying emotional distress or unwanted facial expressions that may be detrimental to a positive outcome.
A recent poll conducted by the British Association of Plastic Surgeons indicates that there is an increasing number of people that are opting for non-invasive cosmetic procedures as opposed to invasive ones.
The Strategy of a Straight Face- a clinical solution.
Botox® has been the all-time favorite non-surgical approach since the 1990’s for maintaining wrinkle-free, smooth and youthful facial skin. This FDA approved anti-wrinkle miracle is the most widely used professionally recommended injectable in the market for managing expression lines.
The result is an instant ‘smoothening of expression lines’ giving the face an immediate youthful, calm and relaxed appearance.
“People want to remain composed in stressful situations. Unfortunately your face is a dead give-away. They prefer a non-invasive approach with less downtime to manage this situation, and Botox® fits the bill”, says Dr. Khan, MD/MBBS/MSc, Dermatology, USA.
Recent surveys indicate that several cosmetic surgeons throughout USA and Europe report similar trends.
Advantages of ‘Protox’?
- An almost immediate (within 12 – 72 hours) smoothening of ‘dynamic wrinkles’ (wrinkles that are formed by a lifetime of constant contraction and relaxation of facial muscles).
- Cost effective and safe.
- Minimal downtime and relatively painless.
- A non-invasive, short procedure with long lasting results.
- Minimal post-procedure care. Ice packs, oral Vitamin K and mild NSAID’s are recommended if pain and bruising persist.
- Appear emotionally empowered and authoritative (useful for females in the workplace).
- Regular treatment with Botox® results in slow diminishing of ‘static’ wrinkles; a preventative anti-wrinkle measure in the long run.
- Enhanced productivity on the job as a ‘relaxed-calm’ facial expression will be more conducive to a positive outcome in taxing situations.
- May concomitantly improve migraine headaches- an added benefit.
- Reduces profuse sweating.
Botox®, dubbed ‘Protox’ by the social media, is a new and emerging global trend for maintaining facial composure.
Make an appointment today if you feel that is something that will help you melt away those ‘nerves’ and appear composed in the workplace.